Monday, January 3, 2011

ORTS


Our January ORT Jar
One of the cross stitch blogs, itscrazycat.blogspot.com is having an online contest. On each new moon they are asking followers to post a photo of their ORTS (Odd Random Threads). I don't think shops can enter, but thought it was such a clever idea that we will be posting a photo of our shop jar each month.
By the end of the year we should have quite a collection, and Paulette came up with the idea to re-cycle the ORTS into surprise gifts for our students and customers.
If you have a few spare minutes, come in and stitch and add to our ORT collection.

3 comments:

Daffycat said...

You are fine to join the TUSAL but you need to make a comment on the appropriate post here:

http://itsdaffycat.blogspot.com/2010/12/totally-useless-stitch-long.html

Thanks for your interest!

Daffycat said...

I found where you had made a request to join my SAL on another post of mine! Whoops! I've added you to the Totally Useless Guest List!

Ziggyeor said...

oh cool. I usually collect all the orts when I'm stitching at my local store but I did go to one that used a vase for the ort jar. Can't wait to see how it gets filled!